Friday, August 8, 2008

Late Summer from Forest Grove




Well hello everyone, I trust that all of you reading this are in good spirits and good health. I decided that since we can't get to you as easily as we would like that I would start a blog so you can hear from us in words and pictures. You'll have to bear with me as it's been awhile since I have done any web editing, but here we go.



Jill just completed 9 weeks with her latest baton class by performing with them at the Washington County Fair. It could not have turned better for her and thanks to the flyers we put together for the performance, she is expecting a some new students for the winter class, both Harvey Clark Middle School and at Cedar Hills Rec Center in Beaverton.



Of course the question that everyone wants to know is how the twins are doing at 20 months. Both Mitchell and Marla are now getting into everything. Jill and found them in the middle of diinig room table earlier this week having a great time throwing the salt and pepper everywhere! Needless to say we will be awatching them much closer knowing that they have figured out how to climb the furniture that esaily.

1 comment:

Dade Cariaga said...

Hi, Nathan.

Thanks for your comment on my blog about the Governor's debate. I'm sorry you thought my comments were short-sighted, but I readily admit they were pro-Kitzhaber.

I don't think Dudley offers any real solutions. "Cutting taxes" is a pretty tiresome meme that the GOP has been using for 30 years.

Anyway, thanks for stopping by. I appreciate it. And you have a very lovely family.

Take care,

Dade